The FROMM Void Fill Machine with integrated overhead hopper is an ideal choice for busy warehouses. The integrated overhead hopper can easily be wheeled around your dispatch area and the void filled bubbles, tubes or pillows can be filled on demand or filled and left in the hopper ready for use. The FROMM Void Fill Machine will run at a speed of up to 8m per minute. With one machine capable of producing pillows and bubble wrap it makes the ideal choice for a busy dispatch warehouse.
All the plastic film is 100% recyclable. Increasing customer satisfaction with a no-mess alternative to loose fill.
Patented technology. No air leakage, no sealing breakage with a defect rate of less than 0.06%
No need for complicated installation training systems, with the FROMM Void Fill Machine you just simply plugin and load film and the Void Fill Machine, is ready for operation.
Two Year FROMM Warranty - Find out more!
View our Void Fill Machine Video Library
- Precise Sealing
- One machine can create air cushions, tubes and bubble film
- Inflates at a speed of 8m per minute
- Patented technology. No air leakage, no sealing breakage with a defect rate of less than 0.06%
- Maximises the amount of air per pillow/cushion allowing a more efficient use of the film
- Uses ambient air pressure, reducing energy consumption and noise
- Rapid and flexible loading of different film widths without changing parts
- Easy to use machines, no need for staff training
- Dynamic Sealing Technology, eliminates film failure with an air leak zone that ensures high compressive strength
- High puncture resistance
- Small Machines with big outputs
- Two Year FROMM Warranty
- One machine can be scaled with different hoppers to suite a growing warehouse environment
- Speed : 8m per minute
- Film Thickness : 13 to 80um
- Weight : 8.8kg (Void Fill Machine only)
- Overhead Hopper Diamensions : 800 L X 840 W x 2800 H mm
- Overhead Hopper Weight : 28Kg(Main module) 15Kg(Hopper Assembly)
- Overhead Hopper Max Air Cushion Widths : 400mm
- Integrated Overhead Hopper